Programming and algoritmization in C# (N445078SIS)
|Lecture ||Exercise ||Laboratory ||Examination
|1 ||3 ||0 ||Z+Zk
The course focuses on programming in C# programming language. The course consists of standard programming techniques and algorithms that are often used in computer science with an emphasis on good knowledge, their evaluation in terms of time and memory consumption and the possibility of acceleration. The course includes techniques of error handling with exceptions.
- Programming, programming languages, history.
- Data types, representation of numbers in a computer, an integer data type, floating-point numbers.
- Variables, declaration of variables, operators, expressions, assignment statement.
- Conditions, loops, arrays, how the program flow is controlled.
- Static methods, declaration, overloading, recursion.
- Error handling, runtime errors, exceptions.
- Algorithms: Euclidean algorithm, sorting algorithms, binary search.
- The complexity of algorithms.
- Options acceleration algorithms.
- Data structures.
- Classes and objects.
- Properties, methods, events.