Graphical User Interface Applications Development (N445007SIS)
|Lecture ||Exercise ||Laboratory ||Examination
|1 ||3 ||0 ||Z+Zk
The course focuses on the development of applications with a graphical user interface in terms of event-driven programming, which means are demonstrated on practical classes in Java. Students implement a simple application with a graphical user interface as an individual project.
- Graphical user interface.
- Event-driven programming.
- Displaying of components and event handling.
- Programmatic invocation of an event and listeners.
- Properties of components, work with the cursor.
- Types of components and their basic events.
- Container components.
- Layout of components, usage of panels, update of component dimensions.
- Components and their events, methods of events.
- Canvas class and graphic primitives.
- Czech language in the program and files.
- Czech language in GUI, internationalization.
- Applets and their life cycle.
- JAR archives, running the program from the JAR archive.