166 28 Prague 6
how to find us
one step back
Unit Operations of Chemical Engineering II (
1. Fluid mechanics, flow in pipes and equipments.
2. Dispersion systems. Fluidization: description of fluidized bed. Bubbled columns.
3. Continuous rectification of binary and multicomponent mixtures.
4. Liquid extraction.
5. Dimensional analysis, dimensionless groups, empirical correlations. Modelling and analogy.
6. Mass transfer by convection and diffusion. Mass transfer between phases.
7. Mass transfer in staged and continuous separation processes.
8. Heat transfer by radiation. Heat transfer by convection.
9. Cooling, heating and sterilization.
10. Membrane processes, gas permeation and reverse osmosis.
11. Membrane processes, pervaporation and ultrafiltration.
12. Continuous stirred reactor, cascade. Tubular reactor.
13. Heterogenous reactors, non-ideal flow.
14. Crystallization from solutions. Crystallizers.
Laboratory of Informatics and Chemistry,