166 28 Prague 6
how to find us
one step back
Inorganic Chemistry: Laboratory I (
1. Operational safety in laboratory, laboratory rules, laboratory records.
2. Basic laboratory equipment.
3. Essential laboratory handlings - dissolution, filtration, evaporation, precipitation, decantation.
4. Essential laboratory operations - crystallization, weighing, determination of density, pH determination.
5. Oxidation- reduction reactions - carried out in solution and in solid state.
6. Chemistry of nonmetals - reactions of nonmetals and their compounds.
7. Preparation of important compounds of selected elements, mass balance of preparative experiments.
8. Important qualitative reactions of anions and their determination in unknown samples.
9. Chemistry of metals - reactions of metals and their compounds.
10. Preparation of characteristic compounds and their reactions.
11. Coordination compounds of transition metals.
12. Qualitative reactions of cations, their separation and identification in unknown samples.
Laboratory of Informatics and Chemistry,